Well summer is now just a distant memory. Everyone's back to school/college/uni, the nights are drawing in and the weather has most definitely changed for the worst - cold, wet and windy.
Don't get me wrong I do love this time of year! The warm clothes, Halloween, Bonfire night and of course Christmas. Though the illness side of things is not something I particularly look forward to. This week at college I feel like I have been surrounded by germs, everyone is coughing and spluttering. I have had a cold for the past 3 days and It just feels like it is getting worse rather than better. My nose is becoming highly annoying. So I thought I would share with you guys my tips on surviving with those colds, especially if you are unfortunate like me and are unable to just stay in bed!
1) Make sure you wear some lip balm to moisturize those dry lips, maybe wear a tinted one to brighten your face (Maybelline baby lips are fab!)
2) For make-up you want to keep things very simple, just a BB cream and a little blush will do
3) Keep drinking those warm drinks, and if you are going out take a thermal flask
4) Wear those layers, I love a snuggly jumper
5) Make sure you are well stocked up on tissues
6) Take a hand sanitizer out with you to keep those germs away
7) It can feel like you've been ill for ages, so take things easy and get plenty of sleep
8) When you get in have a warm bath, remember those bubbles!
9) Take a hot water bottle with you to bed
I hope these tips will help you guys, and if like me you have a cold, hold on in there we can get through this...